List of departments to contact for specific inquiries:
Tel: (416) 440-0333
Fax: (416) 488-6295
In Person/ Mail:
670 Caledonia Rd. Unit 100
Toronto, Ontario. Canada. M6E 4V9
Or please fill out the form, or contact us at the following:
Note: We will respond to your email as soon as we can. If your message is urgent or you would like to speak to a school representative, please give us a call at 416-440-0333 - we look forward to hearing from you!
Monthly Newsletter Sign-up
From Hwy 401:
- Get off at the Allen Road exit and head south to Eglinton Avenue West
- Turn right (you will be heading west) on Eglinton Avenue W, continue to Caledonia Road.
- Turn right (you will be heading north) onto Caledonia Road to number 670.
From Hwy 401:
- Get off at Dufferin Street and head south to Castlefield Avenue.
- Turn right at Castlefield (you will be heading west) to Caledonia Road.
- Turn left onto Caledonia Road to number 670.
From Downtown Toronto:
- Head north on Dufferin Street until Rogers Road.
- Turn left (you will be heading west) on Rogers Road.
- Turn right onto Caledonia Rd to number 670.
There is limited parking at the north end of the building as well as the west end of the building. There is also the option of street parking in the residential streets opposite of the building but attention must be paid to any parking restrictions and/or limitations.
Bonnie Gordon College can be reached from three different TTC Subway stations, each trip is approximately 10-15 minutes in length. Please check with the TTC for departure times.
Take the 47B Lansdowne Bus from Yorkdale station. Get off at Caledonia Road and Schell Avenue and walk to 670 Caledonia Road. Take the 47B Lansdowne Bus from Dufferin Station. Get off at Caledonia Road and Schell Avenue and walk to 670 Caledonia Road. Take the 32C Eglinton West Bus from Eglinton West station to Caledonia Road. Get off at Caledonia Road and walk north on Caledonia (approximately 6 minutes) to number 670.
Detailed TTC schedule information is available at http://www.toronto.ca/ttc/schedules/index.htm or by calling 416-393 –INFO (4636)